Fessler Fields at Haven Hollow Park
330 W. - 700 N
Valparaiso, IN 46385
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
Portage Township, Porter County
Department of Parks and Recreation
Facility Use: Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations:
1. Vehicles are to park in designated parking areas, only. NO unauthorized vehicles are allowed on Township Park grounds (including grass areas around shelters, concession buildings, playgrounds, fishing pier, etc. as well as, along the sides of roadways and service driveways.
2. Vehicle overnight parking is strictly prohibited on all Township Park property.
3. DO NOT LITTER. Trash receptacles are conveniently located throughout the park for convenient waste disposal. You may request more trash receptacles for your rental occasion if needed.
4. ALCOHOL is prohibited on all Township Park property.
6. Vending or advertising is prohibited without permission of the Portage Township Park Board.
7. Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times. PET WASTE MUST BE PICKED UP AND DISPOSED OF IN PROVIDED RECEPTACLES. Softball fields are not dog parks; please do not run your dogs or leave waste in the fields.
8. Hunting is prohibited on all Township Park property.
9. Swimming is prohibited on all Township Park property.
10. Skateboarding on curbs, benches, playground equipment or other undesignated Township property is prohibited.
11. Decorations on Township Shelters and picnic tables can be free standing or temporarily tied-on, and must be completely removed at the end of event. Staples, glue, tape, nails, and other means that leave permanent holes and damage to Township property are strictly prohibited.
12. All Township Park property and natural resources must be treated with respect and care.
Portage Township Park Board reserves the right to collect for damages, refuse requests, or remove violatorsattheirowndiscretion.